Thursday 28 August 2014

My #ALSIceBucketChallenge

Well of course I was stupid enough to agree to do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge in aid of ALS and to be completely honest it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be...
To see the video click this sentence! 
I was in Arisaig, Scotland while filming so from my point of view I thought the view behind me was rather nice! :) Don't you agree?
Now I have 5 days till school restarts and I have just realized that I haven't actually done my English, French or Maths homework... Oops... I am absolutely brilliant! *SARCASM*
Tomorrow I'm leaving this holiday cottage and I well sad about that, but I've vlogged a bit of the holiday so it will be up sometime next week when I've got back into school. 
I love how I came last week to this cottage with three books and leaving with TEN! So that's cool and now I have to go back down to Yorkshire and back to School... Sad Face! (:() 
Love y'all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment