Thursday 4 September 2014

MUSICC!

Heyyy! 
Recently I've been obsessed with the song A Song about a Girl by Patty Walters and Luke Cutforth AKA LukeisnotSexy! Like I have actually been listening to that song on rePlay!! ;)
(Buy at iTunes here!!) 

I didn't make a video this week because it was the start of school and I had to WAYY to much to think about! :) I forgot about how hard French but I wish the person I sit next to isn't quite so patronizing!!! It's stressing and it isn't really fair because I actually can speck alright french and I understand a bit of french and the fact that this lesson I was being congratulated for knowing what Choir is in french is a bit depressing! 

Got a new bag for my birthday which is a Dastardly and Muttley Cartoon bag! I 100% adore it! ;) 
Neeed to sleeeep! -_- <(zZ)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment