Tuesday 19 August 2014

I'm Mad!! (if you hadn't guessed)

I am completely bonkers and get high on air!!

New video out today here... I was in a very good mood and was very full of energy, I almost fell of my chair twice.
Recently I've been thinking that I might do another cover for you guys but I still haven't quite perfected it yet so maybe another week.
In this video I reviewed the most recent film I watched with my family, the most recent TV show I've been watching by myself and the most recent book I've been reading. I also slightly started fangirling over Doctor Who (series 8) which is out on BBCone on Saturday 23rd at 7.50pm. LOL
I'm always up for new ideas for my videos from you guys.
Love y'all!!! x

FanGirl
A rabid breed of human female who is obsessed with either a fictional character or an actor. Similar to the breed of fanboy. Fangirls congregate at anime conventions and livejournal. Have been known to glomp, grope, and tackle when encountering said obsessions.
Hugh Jackman: 'ello. 
Fangirl: SQUEEEEEE! *immediately attaches to Jackman's leg* 
Jackman: Security!

No comments:

Post a Comment