Wednesday 13 August 2014

Tamagotchiscared

AmazingPhil was talking in one of his videos about the Hatchi App... And it reminded me of when Tamagotchi's used to be cool.
Check out my video...
The Hatchi App was actually quite cool though now I've got an actual Tamagotchi I may delete the Hatchi!
*
I have now decided to keep my room as tidy as possible because of my EXTREME fear of spiders... LoL
*
Someone recommended that I use the new Frankly App and, I'm so sorry, but it is really bad!! And quite dull. So that is one app you won't be seeing on my phone again! An app that I have been using a lot recently is an app called Duolingo where it goes from basics to experienced in a certain language. It teaches you, can test you and you can also set your self goals. I've been using it for French but you can also use it for other languages including:
Spanish
Dutch (Netherlands)
Portuguese
Italian
German
This App is available online, click here
And also available on the Play Store and iTunes.
Its quite fun because you basically get taught by an owl!
*
So I love you all completely! x bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment