Sunday 4 January 2015

What Goes Around Come Back Around

*Starts* this has got nothing actually to do with Beyoncé.

This week I've been up in Glasgow, Scotland. Five years ago I'd lived there for a good eight years. But I most defiantly haven't seen enough of my friends from up here. Btw I now live in Yorkshire, England.
Anyways my mum and I had arranged a meeting with a few friends, one at 11 then some at 12.30 then lastly at 4ish. But I myself had also arranged to go and see one of my old friends, but stuff built up and by then I realised I cannot fit everyone in at all. So I texted him with a message explaining I had overbooked everything!
(Now at the moment you may be thinking how is this relevant to the picture or title. But is is now)
So anyway I had four friends I hadn't seen for between 1-5 years and it was all very exciting. And after telling my friend I couldn't meet him I got a text from one of the friends that I hadn't seen for five years, and it was him saying sorry I can't meet you I've got basket ball practice till four. So that hit me hard, harder than I thought it would actually.
Any ways do you get the picture and the title now? :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment