Friday 30 January 2015

Elementary

Soo... At the moment I have been totally obsessed with Elementary. I mean its fantastic, and I am totally torn between which I like better, Sherlock or Elementary!? And I decided both. I mean, why not. I know that if they both came out on the same day I would watch which ever one I could get to first filled by the other one, so I'm not going to decide!

Anyways I find it extremely interesting that they have used a female as Dr Watson and something else I also love which I actually can't tell you cause it would ruin part of season one.
Another thing I find interesting is that it all seems older, you know with the drugs and sex and everything it just feels like it is aimed at an older audience than Sherlock was.

Well I would give it a 8/10 for being fricken awesome!!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment