Thursday 22 January 2015

Remixes

So I've recently been obsessed with a certain genre (at least I think its a genre), that's Remixes. They include,
~ Give Me Your Hand Zookëper Remix
~ Happy Little Pill Casper Zazz Remix
~ Pompeii Slander Heaven Trap Remix

These are my favourites at the moment!! They're awesome. :P

okay so there's this guy I kinda like, I guess. And anyways we were at this club thing and, I know its really not a big thing but he forgot his iPod, so I said he could listen to my phone. To be honest I thought he really wouldn't like music, but straight out we joked about my phone making a song look like its called 'Give me your HAM' so we laughed about that. Turns out he does like some of my music, and to be honest I guess its not terrible ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment