Saturday 16 January 2016

Living in my illusion

A while ago I wrote a blog post called "Creating an illusion" (here) And I have decided I want to expand on that rather short post. First... I don't actually remember writing it... secondly... I'm living in slightly less of an illusion, I'm 16 now, I am going to school that I do love slightly more than I used to. All honesty I finished my GCSE years and I wasn't keen but now I am enjoying myself doing the 6th form thing.
My illusion still includes me not having money troubles. Not suffering from losing people. The cat still dislikes me a great deal and the house isn't to my taste, but the kitty did lick me yesterday which I like to think is her way of giving me a wee kiss. I'm also slowly redecorating... This means that what was going on in my head is slowly becoming a reality. It's an illusion coming to life.
I still have my perfect world in my head, my own illusion. And I still believe we all also have this "illusion" of our own, for our own reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment