Monday 4 January 2016

Books, Tumblr and New Year

Today while browsing the Tumble instead of doing my Media homework I found a photo that has almost perfectly described this whole holiday from the hour after work after the last day of school til now, I have school tomorrow and I'm currently writing a blog post.

I had a pretty great holiday for the most part, I've read quite a few books, Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie, Rant by Alfie Crow, The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan, The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them by J.K. Rowling. I also went to Edinburgh over Christmas and I even got to spend a day in Glasgow (which is where I grew up).
I got a Kobo Glo HD ereader for Christmas from my nan which I haven't gone any without since I got it. Did you know it has up to 2 months worth of battery with out the backlight on!!

In all honesty I'm not particularly keen on Christmas as I said in my last post but I coped :)
I also forgot to tell the guy at work "Happy New Year" when I went into work on the 1st of January 2016 because basically I forgot I spent the whole of New Years Eve reading and then watching James Bond!

Have a fab new year.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment