Sunday 12 July 2015

Veils and Vengeance by Rachelle J. Christensen: Review

Free copy for review.
I'm 15 and I found it perfect for my age though I do read books that are usually recommended for people slightly older than me.
I immediately feel in love with Adri from the beginning and the way she introduced herself to Jon was fabulous. I did find that this book would have been so little more understandable if I had read the first book in the series (this is the second one) but all the same I did enjoy it a great deal.
I found the imagery in this book fabulous. While reading this I almost felt like I was in Hawaii and when ever Adri went into the sea I got this spark down my spine because I adore swimming in the sea. I also found that the discovery of the body gave me a chill that made me feel exactly how Adri would have felt.
At the beginning of each chapter there was a little recipe for different things that came up in that chapter. ( I can't wait to try and make that "Pineapple Upside Down Cake" on chapter 14)
The ending is fabulous and completely unexpected!!
This was an amazing book over all and I can't wait to read the first one! :)

Courtesy of www.ebooksforreview.com

No comments:

Post a Comment