Tuesday 7 July 2015

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - Book vs Film

I read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe this morning and it got me thinking about it and the film (Disney version).
This will contain spoilers for both the film and the book. If you haven't read/slashed watch yet, they are... OMG!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Carrying on... I personally prefer the book. In the film, there is a scene which is filmed in a rocky gorge type thing, here Peter is leading the fight but they are losing people left, right and centre and then they leave - losing half there army. You know they also do this in the 'Prince Caspian'. Neither of these scenes can be found in the book.
It drives me crazy when they cut out good scenes for book to film. But I find it 100% worse than crazy when they ADD extra scenes!! I personally think it's pointless. I hate that they've made it soo much more violent. Not cool!
*
*
*
But they are both amazing!
The book I give 5/5
The film I give 4/5
❤❤ x
Goodreads Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment