Tuesday 29 March 2016

Diamond Rings are Deadly Things by Rachelle J Christensen Review

I was sent this book by www.ebooksforreview.com in return for an honest review.
I did the bad thing of reading the second book first and the first book second, so a couple of times it took me back to Adri's referral to what had a happened and it caught me out just a few times. If you love plot twists and most strong women in your books this is perfect, I'm 16 and I would recommend this to most girls my age and I know I'm going to be going up to my mum later and begging her to read it.
Throughout this whole book I completely fell again in love with Adri's character but also with Lorea who's the fantastic friend and colleague with no barrier on what she says. Dallas was probably the only character who you saw a great deal of development from my point of view he seemed to escalate quickly from the shy fellow to a more independent man. And throughout the book I was slowly but surely falling for Luke, man the guy I had in my head from the description was good looking.
The storyline kept me hooked and especially in the last few chapters my heart was racing as much as Adri's was described to be, I even started holding my breath and completely caught me in the moment.
This is one of those books where you put it down til you are at the end. And I can't wait for the third one to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment