Sunday 24 May 2015

Supernatural Finale

***SPOILER ALERT***
*
*
*
So Supernatural season 10 just finished on an alright note. I'm gonna be recapping on more than just the last episode though. 

So that 200th episode was bloody amazing. That play basically pointed out everything that we think while watching it, Destiel, winsest etc. And at the end that version of 'Carry On My Wayward Son' was absolutely amazing!!

When that came on at the beginning of the Season finale with 'The Road So Far' I immediately had a huge feeling of dread. But I'm sorry I liked the ending.But before we start with the Finale can I just say CHARLIE!!!! I mean WTF I thought she would live. I thought they would bring her back. And she a Cas were so amazing it was unbelievable able!!! She has to come back next season, I mean she can't NOT!!

OKAY back to the Finale. It brought so much pain when Roweena killed Oscar even though I didn't know him that well it still hurt... And after that spell was cast... She magiced Cas and now I think he gonna try to kill Crowley. *sarcastic whoop*.

Talk more. Dean summoned Death... He traded Sam's life and then killed death (if that's even possible) so what now everyone lives? I was so happy when it got to the end of the episode and neither Sam nor Dean died!!! Yippee.

I was actually expecting something like 'The Darkness' being released to happen cause I mean, Apocalypse, Angels falling, Gates of Hell opening etc I was thinking some catastrophic event has to occur.

And I know one thing for certain. 

*

*

Sam and Dean are gonna need torches next season!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment