Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas!! and Doctor Who

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this!!
First I posted a video on to the youtube, which can bee seen here. and common its only like 1.30 mins long, so it won't take a lot of time out of your day. ;)
So yeah I sang to a camera last night and did minimal editing this morning so yay!

Tonight at 6.15 GMT doctor who will be on on BBC one and I cannot wait!!!!!! Santa is there and it should be brilliant!

I say "should", Doctor Who has been lagging a bit since Steven Moffat took over!! Too much anger, I think. Actually not long ago I did another video in which I have a rant about Doctor Who season 8, which I guess if you want to see you could click here.

Well I just put you down!!!!

I hope y'all have a fantastic Christmas/ what ever event you celebrate at this time of year. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment