Tuesday 7 January 2014

evening...

Recently I've been teaching myself to play the Guitar!
I've had an awesome time doing that but nobody except my bestie knows that i can actually PLAY it... It's kinda funny really. Over the holiday i went up to Glasgow again like i did last year and went to see some friends who i haven't seen in 7 YEARS!!! It was the most awesomest thing ever!!
My friend told me i say the word "awesome" too much... I don't say it really that much... I LOVE the word "awesome"!! it kinda has a sorta ring to it....
I've got an English assessment in a few weeks so I'm kinda nervous... Again don't forget to check out my mates twitter page cause they are creating a duo band thing!! https://www.twitter.com/Mad_Confusion
ARE LEGWARMERS STILL OUT OF FASHION?
please answer!! Because i really don't know!!
Good Bye from Me!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment