Wednesday 20 August 2014

Channel Art

Today I was looking at my channel and I actually decided that I didn't really like my channel art at all. So I did some research and found a website which is great for photo editing and basically making digital art and that was, www.picmonkey.com/ and to be honest it was a lot of fun! :) 
*
Today I also received my first birthday card of this year, which was exciting and I was about to open it because I am a really impatient person and then on the back someone has written, 'For the 27th. x' and that's just depressing so now I have to wait. If you hadn't worked out my birthday is in fact on the 27th August.  
*
I have just this moment made a new vlogging channel which is called MissEllaVlogs! I like to travel and to go to festivals so this will be my channel for that sort of thing! Go check it out please and even though there is nothing on it yet.... Please subscribe so you will be able to be the first to see it! Can be found at https://www.youtube.com/user/lilmissgigglesvlogs
*
Can anyone who isn't also subscribe to my main channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/elladijle278!!
*
Love y'all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment